Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quo 10th Anniversary Couture Collection




I'm a little late in posting as the special edition line is almost run it's course, but here is my latest work with Quo Cosmetics for their 10th anniversay Couture Collection.

I've been working with Quo since I helped launch the line across Canada 10 years ago and I'm mighty proud to still be working with such a great Canadian, cruelty free line.

Those that know me know I L.O.V.E. their brushes and from this collection, you really should check out the Face Palette in Rosey Outlook and their Perfect Polish in Bliss, a stunning shimmery teal.

Beautiful Breanna of Elmer Olsen Models was photographed by one of my favourite photographers, John van der Shilden who also shot Tribal Invasion and Divas Sport. Photo assistant, digi tech and all around amazing man on our shoot was Paolo Cristante.

Posted via email from Diana Carreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment